In accordance with the ETQA Regulations (Regulation Gazette 6290) a provider can extend its scope to include the provision of W&RSETA ETQA registered learning programmes, provided that:
- The provider is either provisionally or fully accredited by another ETQA with which the W&RSETA has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding with
- The provider has demonstrated the ability to
- Design material for the programmes that it wishes to extend its scope
- Deliver against the programmes as indicated above.
- Assess against the programmes as indicated above.
- All providers must please ensure that this process is facilitated by the Primary ETQA with which the provider is accredited.
- Please contact the relevant regional quality assuror if there are any queries in this regard.
To download the Extension of scope